OK, two basic iOS questions (formerly iPad retina weirdness)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 26 16:59:37 EDT 2012

On 10/26/12 11:45 AM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Lars Brehmer <larsbrehmer at me.com> wrote:
>> I have a scrolling list field which when the desired line is reached, mouseUp on it performs the
>> desired operation. I found the iosScroller keyword and the BeginDecelerate and EndDecelerate,
>> but unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to implement them!
>
>> A little help here?
>
> Try two fingers; lots of iOs scroll that way.

It isn't automatic, the whole thing needs to be scripted. I checked for
a lesson on it but I don't see one, though this comes close:

<http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4071/l/44421-how-to-create-a-scrolling-group-using-the-improved-graphics-architecture>

There have been some example scripts posted here and to the forums, a
search would probably turn them up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com