Option Button in a Datagrid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 25 21:12:01 EDT 2012

Hi Glen,
Are you on Windows?  IF so, I ran into this a few months back.  I filed bug
report# 9993 about it and got the following reply from the QCC:

"Having had a look at your project, I think I've spotted the issue. It
appears to be that the dataGrid property dgProp["hilited text color"] is
setting the foreground color of your dropDown menu to white, causing
unhighlighted options to blend into the background.

Either set the property to a different color or edit the "setprop
dgHilite" handler in the columns behavior."

Here's what I did to fix it.  Check the Datagrid manual for how to set
up a column behavior script for your option menu columns.  When you've
done that, find the "setprop dgHilite" handler and change it so only
the "set the foregroundcolor of me to empty" line is in there, in
other words get rid of the if statement.

That fixed it for me, hope it works for you.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>