Script problem

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Thu Oct 25 10:02:52 EDT 2012

Ben,

Many thanks for your suggestions! I greatly appreciate your suggestions and Therry's suggestions. As I indicated, five blank lines appear before my checked checkbox even if only one checkbox is checked. There are no cr or tabs before the uMyLabel strings. There is a cr after each uMyLabel. But that should only affect the next insertion of a checked checkbox and not the initial checked checkbox. Anyway, I will keep working on this problem. Many thanks for taking the time to try to help me!

Sent from my iPad