Script problem

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Wed Oct 24 23:08:01 EDT 2012

Ben,

Thanks for your generous script suggestions! I did not expect to hear from a LC expert as yourself!

I tried both of your script suggestions that were in your previous email.They show the number of the card and the number of the checkbox that supposely had a blank custom property, uMyLabel. However, I went to each card and examine each checkbox for the existence of a custom property, uMyLabel, and found that each checkbox on the card that was reported to have a blank uMyLabel actually did have a string for it.

I also again went through each of the more than 800 checkboxes in my project and did not find any missing strings. So, I don't know what is accounting for the five blank lines in my field "recommendations".  I also checked for any invisible checkboxes and found none. There is also no group scripts for these checkboxes.

If you have more ideas or suggestions, please share them with me.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com