Script problem

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Oct 24 11:39:44 EDT 2012

I am using the following script to retrieve the labels of checked checkboxes
on marked cards and put them in the field "recommendations". The labels are
custom properties (uMyLabel).  The script works fine but I am getting five
blank lines in recommendations field before the first checkbox label is
inserted in the field.

Any suggestions?

on mouseUp

   repeat with y = 1 to the number of cards of stack "MyStack"
      if the mark of card y of stack "MyStack"= true then
         put the number of buttons of card y of stack "MyStack"into nbr
         repeat with n = 1 to nbr
            if the style of button n of card y of stack "MyStack" is
"checkbox"\
                  and the hilite of button n of card y of stack "MyStack" is
true then
               put the uMyLabel of button n of card y of stack "MyStack"
into tName
               put tName & cr after theList
            end if
         end repeat
      end if
   end repeat

  delete char -1 of theList
  put theList into field "recommendations"