AW: how to build hierachical menues?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Oct 24 06:03:32 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,
as far as I know this feature, it is "just" an optical structure in one
menu.
Perhaps I didn't described it good enough. What I was looking for is a
dynamical solution where I first see only the first level and after choosing
one item of the first level, I get (a second window with) the sub menu items
only of the choosen item of the first level.
Or did I misunderstood your proposal?
Thanks
Tiemo