how to build hierachical menues?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 24 05:50:47 EDT 2012

Hi Tiemo,

Just put tabs before the menu items that should be in a submenu. Like this:

menu item
	submenu item
	submenu item
menu item
	submenu item
		subsubmenu item
		subsubmenu item
	submenu item
	submenu item

You can do this in the property inspector.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com