Android Question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 21 20:11:43 EDT 2012

On 10/21/12 5:19 PM, Terence Blyth wrote:
> Are RR still working on the android version ?

Yes, quite actively. A good number of features are in the upcoming
release. The goal is for the iOS and Android engines to reach parity and
they're working toward that fairly quickly.

> Do they have a road map we can view to see when these features will
> be available.

I'm not aware of any software company that publishes their future plans
to the general public; that's usually considered pretty secret. But it
isn't really true that you need to be on the developer list to get the
info; roadmaps are provided during the NDA sessions at the conferences,
which are open to any attendee who is willing to sign the non-disclosure
release. The developer list does get to see pre-release versions though,
which allows early access to new features as well as more direct input
to the RR team.

> Any documentation on how to create my own DLL to add these features ?

You may want to wait a short while to see what will be available next.
It may already be there.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com