My poll for externals: the "punchline" | Apologize

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 11:22:04 EDT 2012

Klaus.

I am never speaking to you again.

I mean, after that last sentence.

Well, OK, after that one anyway.

Rats.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus on-rev <klaus at major.on-rev.com>
To: LiveCode Developer List <livecode-dev at lists.runrev.com>; How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 20, 2012 5:05 am
Subject: Re: My poll for externals: the "punchline" | Apologize

Dear listees,

after some sleep I realized that my wording of my posting was defintively
inappropriate and I want to apologize to everyone who felt insulted and/or
abused by my harsh words, that was not my intention!

As you might have guessed, my frustration was not only founded in the poll,
but in any way it was inexcusable and I am very sorry about this.

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major