Explicit Variables again

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 19 20:53:36 EDT 2012

On 10/19/12 7:41 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> By the way, what are the shortcuts for commenting?  I haven't come across
> them.

Cmd-hyphen to comment, Cmd-Shift-hyphen to uncomment. It affects
whatever line the cursor is in; if you select multiple lines they are
all affected.

It's in the Edit menu when a script is open, but I notice the Shift
designator symbol has gone wonky, at least in rc-3.

> Having stirred up a hornet's nest with this issue, I think I will refrain
> form starting another storm regarding code commenting :-)

The rule is: always do it or yoooou'llll beeee sowwwwwyyyy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com