Explicit Variables again

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 19 20:41:29 EDT 2012

Thanks Jacque, I plan to give this a whirl.  This seems to
have usefulness whether explicit vars are in force or not.

By the way, what are the shortcuts for commenting?  I haven't come across
them.

Having stirred up a hornet's nest with this issue, I think I will refrain
form starting another storm regarding code commenting :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>