Explicit Variables again

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 19 13:06:06 EDT 2012

That explains a lot, thanks Richard.  I admit I had not been understanding
your posts but I think this clarifies it.  I assume this is what happened
when explicit variables were first implemented but that now the situatio is
as you described in your email with the script of the "Apply" process.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>