[ANN] Network interfaces external added to mergExt

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Oct 17 15:30:52 EDT 2012

Hi Andy

If you still have time left then you can purchase the subscription for $10 for the first month instead of $39. Unfortunately it will start at the time you purchase. If you have a significant amount of time left then contact me off list before purchasing and we can discuss options.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding