Shell command problem on Windows 7

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Oct 16 17:55:46 EDT 2012

This is not an app problem Bob, the program never runs.

In any case, I've found a workaround for the problem, which is to issue two
commands in one call to the shell.  So tCommand now contains:

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin" & diff.exe -i-E -b -B "<path to
filename1>" "<path to filename2>"

That works.

Pretty clear LC is messing with the command before it hands it off to the
shell.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>