[OT] Pray for Andre

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Tue Oct 16 13:38:04 EDT 2012

On Oct 16, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> They promised me easy applications, and all I had to do was repeat all the commands over and over. "on mouseUp. on Opencard. On closeStack." Over and over. One day I woke up in a teepee in Northern California smelling like smoke, with a big headache, a woman with armpit hair, two marmots and no idea how I got there. It's bad, bad stuff man! I'm never going back again!
>
> Bob

LOL, LOL, LOL, thank bob you made my morning!

the marmots i can explain (i grew up in northern california), but the rest is your bad trip...

jeff

On Oct 16, 2012, at 1:00 PM, Francis Nugent Dixon <effendi at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I've been to more than 50 countries, and Scotland is certainly
> the most beautiful country I ever saw. OK, so they do eat haggis,
> but then again, nobody is perfect !
>
> -Francis

I agree, we toured scotland earlier this year for a couple of weeks and it was pretty much like a coffee table book! very pleasant folks and very fun and easy to get around. food was great as well.

modern haggis is quite tasty, they do it all sorts of ways now, even contests with it that the queen judges! hey but i eat hot dogs, spam and scrapple...

jeff