Unpopularity of global variables - why?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 16 11:39:10 EDT 2012

So I am gathering that used at the right times and in the right ways, globals and lockMessages both have their place. What we are lacking is a kind of global that is not IDE wide, and the ability to lock messages and still have our custom properties work. Seems like that is doable. If there is an enhancement request up I will vote for it.

Bob