AW: Problems with revxml external

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 16 10:10:58 EDT 2012

Hello Mark,
thanks for jumping in.
you are right, actually my application is a splash stack, which creates the
standalone and calls my main program in a second stackfile, where I am using
the xml functions (while the splash stack keeps in memory, just hidden) -
which worked fine in the past.
First I tried your suggestion with "start using ..." my splash stack in my
"second stack". It results in the same error.
I couldn't test to make my "second stack" to a substack of my splash stack,
because itself is a main stack with several substacks.
I copied the relevant xml statements from my second stack to my splash stack
in a test button, just for testing and I get the same error already in my
splash stack, where I am sure it is the standalone.
So it seems to be something is going wrong in my splash stack.
Another issue appeared now when closing the standalone after the revxml
functions failed. When closing the application I get from time to time a
windows error "mystandalone for windows doesn't work anymore" (translated
from German). This seems to indicate - for my small knowledge - any kind of
memory issue. Could there be a memory conflict with a custom external or
something like this? (I just can't deactivate the custom external for
testing)
Thanks, Tiemo