Unpopularity of global variables - why?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Oct 15 19:39:18 EDT 2012

The dgProps["control type"] for a datagrid returns "data grid" and I've
seen various places in the IDE code that uses that to detect a datagrid
(like trying to ungroup one).  I guess you could create a property like
that in other groups if you wanted them to be treated the same as datagrids
but it feels like that would be pretty dangerous.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>