Unpopularity of global variables - why?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 15 16:47:54 EDT 2012

No it's my understanding that customKeys are the names of all your custom properties of a particular object. customProperties is an array with the name of the custom property as the key. So if you wanted to get the values of all your custom properties but you script is blind as to what exactly they are, you would first get the customKeys, then the customProperties, then loop through the lines of that and get each property by key name eg.

put the customKeys of this card into theKeys
put the customProperties of this card into aProps

repeat for each line theKey in theKeys
   put aProps[theKey] into theCurrentKeyValue
   -- do stuff with it.
end repeat

Bob