Unpopularity of global variables - why?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Oct 15 16:15:48 EDT 2012

On Oct 15, 2012, at 12:21 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Ken Ray wrote:
> > Custom Props:
> > 	Cons: *Much* easier to accidentally store permanently what
> > should be a temporary change to a value (for stacks that need to call
> > "save" for any reason); more difficult to use (gMyGlobal vs. "the
> > uWidgetType of btn 3 of card 123 of stack 'WhoTheHellCares'")

What's the difference between customKey and customProperty?

Having read the dictionary, I now know less about it than I did before. Could it be that a customProperty is an array, whereas a customKey is a value, or list of values?

Tim