Audio clips

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Oct 15 13:47:59 EDT 2012

Thanks Klaus, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't be messing with playing
audio/videoclips.  Only reason I'm doing it is because a user of my
lcStackbrowser plugin requested support for them.  I guess I can still
provide support to import them and show them in the display but leave
playing of them to the user to deal with.

However, I should mention that the dictionary says of video clips:

"Video clips can be in QuickTime, AVI, or MPEG format."

Only reason I mention this is because I plan to enter a QCC bug report if
AVI really is a supported format.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>