[OT] Pray for Andre

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 15 13:17:49 EDT 2012

Bob Sneidar wrote:
 > I wish they would make a documentary in the US detailing the horrors
 > the drug market in the "civilized" world actually causes in other
 > countries, and then show it in all the public schools. I think a lot,
 > although not all, kids just getting into smoking pot or thinking
 > about other drugs would not, if they knew that their demand for these
 > things caused this much harm to others. I can remember the first time
 > I because aware of it, and thought back on my early days when I was a
 > pot head. The thing that took me back was that I had never given any
 > thought to it. I had never connected the dots. We need to connect the
 > dots for our children when they are young.

The true gateway drug is booze, and booze has a big lobby.

We will never have a reason-based discussion of substance abuse in our
culture as long as our media is owned by a small number of companies,
some of whom make booze and all of whom earn big bucks from booze
advertising.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World