[OT] Pray for Andre

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Oct 15 12:40:40 EDT 2012

On 10/15/12 10:43 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> I think this was one of the reasons I was so amazed when I went to
> Edinburgh and saw people late at night with cameras and laptops walking on
> the meadows. In Rio you would not dare to do that.

That's exactly what impressed me most about Edinburgh too. You couldn't
do that in America either, at least, not in most big cities. I was
amazed at how casual people were in the streets at 2 AM.

I wish Richmond had titled this thread differently, when I saw the
subject I almost had a heart attack. I thought something had happened to
you. Glad you wrote.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com