problems with loading externals

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Oct 15 10:16:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

LC 4.6.2 on Wf. Where can I check, if and which externals are loaded
successfully?

In one of my old stacks the "revxml" externals seems not to be loaded
anymore in the standalone and only sometimes after several restarts in the
IDE.

Asking for the externalPackages of stack "myMainStack" shows empty. When
working in the IDE I can ask for the external Packages in stack "home", but
in the standalone?

Creating a blank new stack the revxml is loaded successfully and works fine,
but not in my old stack. Is there a chance to force load it or something
more I can check?

Thanks for any advice

Tiemo