Missing Digests

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 14 17:35:28 EDT 2012

On 10/14/12 3:52 PM, Bob Earp wrote:
> I hate them for taking so much time to read, and doubly hate them
> when twits post totally useless drivel.

I think I'm guilty of some of that. If you get the list as individual
emails it's (maybe too) easy to post a quick reply, which encourages
tangents. Some of it can be amusing though, I don't mind those.

I filter all email from lists.runrev.com into their own email folder.
The subject of the post is also the subject of the email, so you know
immediately what it's about and don't need to open the ones of no interest.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com