[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v1.5

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 10:07:42 EDT 2012

OK, Jacque, it's finally time for you to pull together the ultimate LC time travel tool, the one where the user can pull a fully debugged version of his\her beta software back from the future and distribute it now -- or even distribute it last year, before all the competitors got off the ground and dominated the market. What are you waiting for?

OK, now I'm off to the past to start a thread on this list having to do with time travel, I'm going to beat you to it. But I can already see that that didn't work, I must have tried posting it before I joined the list and the message got bounced. This is all so tricky….