display error bug for long lines in fields?

Claudi Cornaz claudi.c at fiberworld.nl
Sun Oct 14 05:21:00 EDT 2012

Hi Klaus,

I have come acros this aswell. I found it has to do
with the tabsstops. If you have many tabs in the line and the tabstops
set to a 'big' number, I guess the last part of the line somehow exceeds
a "graphic" limit. I managed to solve it by making the tabstops a bit smaller,
so that the pixels occupied by the line became less.
Hope this helps

All the best,
   Claudi