Odin MySQL server and email server problems

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Oct 13 20:59:47 EDT 2012

Hi Ian,

i hope your support request was answered already.
If not, did you use the e-mail you used for the purchase and did you use the word URGENT in the subject.
I sent such an urgent email some time ago and wondered why i did not get a fast response like i did for previous support requests in the past.

Heather told me, that i did not use my email address which i used when purchasing the on-rev package. Emergency emails are bound to that e-mail address and are only detected when using
this email address which was used for purchase of that package.

Regards,

Matthias

--
Matthias Rebbe