Odin MySQL server and email server problems

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 17:48:53 EDT 2012

I know the list isn't the place for On-Rev support problems but there's been no response via the emergency support form after more than two hours...

Is anyone else on Odin having MySQL problems? cPanel is claiming that the MySQL server is offline and all my Drupal sites are non-responsive with 'Unable to connect to database server', while my On-Rev hosted email accounts haven't accepted any incoming messages for several hours.

Is it just me? :-(

Ian