display error bug for long lines in fields?

Klaus on-rev klaus at major.on-rev.com
Sat Oct 13 07:11:41 EDT 2012

Hi friends,

someone already experienced this?

I have some long, but not too long, TAB delimited lines in a list field.

Now some lines look like the very last item is on top of the first item, like this one:
<http://major-k.de//temp/display_error.jpg>

And ALL of the lines do only hile a couple of pixels at the beginning, only part of the first character.

I checked the length of these lines, but they are lower than the official limits:
Max characters per line in a field = 16 bit = 64 kb
LENGTH() of the lines is actually shorter than this limit < 6000.

I already have a workaround, but wanted to know if this is a bug, before I report this.

Any hints much appreciated, thanks!

Best

Klaus

--