Strict Compile Mode

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 12 12:35:25 EDT 2012

Read my other post on this. If you want it to be visible only to your stack, store it in a property, then write a function called getGlobal() (or something like) and pass it a local variable name as a reference. Have the function retrieve the global in the referenced variable. You will also have to have a setGlobal() function (or something like).

Bob