[OT] Where ill conceived copyright laws can lead

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 12 12:00:17 EDT 2012

Don't forget the thousand concubines. I can only say he was warned not to do that. But it was I think mostly a way to secure peace with the surrounding tribes and peoples. Back then marrying another potentates daughter was a kind of peace treaty. And by the way, they kept really, really good records on that sort of thing, him being king and all.

Bob