Mountain Lion File Versioning

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 12 00:00:14 EDT 2012

That could happen if the location of the plugin changed, and the stack
does not have its destroystack property set to true. Without
destroystack, the stack will stay resident in RAM after closing. If it
re-opens from a different file path, the engine would think it's a
duplicate.

If LiveCode was relaunched in between then that wouldn't be the reason.