Mountain Lion File Versioning

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 11 17:16:46 EDT 2012

Folks,
I'm really interested in figuring out what happened here so if anyone can
figure it out, please post!

lcStackBrowser saved a couple of things in custom props between runs but
I'm already in the process of changing it to save the same info in a file
to avoid whatever is causing this problem but sure would be nice to know
what happened.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>