Help! PlayCommand Agent X

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Oct 11 12:51:49 EDT 2012

Le 11 oct. 2012 à 17:15, Jonathan Adams <adams at switchintime.com> a écrit :

>> The sunnYmidie interface looks a LOT more complicated than the interface of shakobox (which uses PlayCommand Agent X).  I'm basically looking for something that will mimic the old Hypercard "play" command, which wanted an instrument, a tempo, and a note or list of notes.  Unless I'm misreading the tutorial, sunnYmidi is way too complicated for my students.
>
> Hi Marty,
>
> I am finding sunnYmidi extremely easy to use. Of course, because it has so many options it is easy to miss it but:

Yes, I agree :-)
Very easy... in fact as easy as PlayCommand X or HyperCard...
... but also much more powerful : you can play with reverb, panoramic, dynamic, vibrato, sustain, chords, arpeggio... and 226 different sounds...
... and with very small latency, so you can play "live" without problems...