[ANN] MobGUI update

John Craig john at splash21.com
Thu Oct 11 11:46:59 EDT 2012

With recent additions and improvements to LC, custom controls to support
all resolutions is looking promising.
I've also been looking at content scaling and dynamic image resolution.
Anyone who's purchased MobGUI can download the morph library in it's
current state at http://mobgui.com/morph.php

The library stack script is commented as is the test stack's card
script.  I've used the library to successfully run the game demo at
http://youtu.be/a_716ei8WOo
on an iPhone and an android table (800x480) - it was designed for iPad
1024x768.  The biggest issue at the moment is the time taken to resize
assets - I'm
looking at ways to speed it up.

Regards,

John.