2 errors uploading to MACOS Store

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:43:04 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I developed an app using LiveCode 5.5.2 and SnowLeopard with Xcode 4.3.2 .

Trying to upload an application  to the MACOS store, I got 2 error messages:

ERROR MESSAGE 1 :

"The application bundle does not contain an icon in ICNS format,
containing both 512x512 and a 512x512 at 2x image "

I have an icon in ICNS format with a 512x512 icon. But then, what is a
512x512 at 2x image  ?

ERROR MESSAGE 2:

"INVALID SIGNATURE : the nested app bundle at path [...
revbrowser.bundle] is not signed."

This application contains the revBrowser external.But, how can I sign it ?

Thanks a lot

Paolo Mazza