[OT] Flash and Linux

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 13:25:49 EDT 2012

That isn't recent news (player 11.5 is in beta now), and I think that part of the story is that the Linux providers are in a position to update the Flash player if they want.

To that end there is this "Pepper" thing that Google are doing. Don't understand about it, but here's a news item from February:

http://www.osnews.com/story/25639