Another Debug weirdness

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Oct 10 12:59:53 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,
As mentioned previously, I was experiencing this in a plugin stack.
 However I just ran the stack as a normal stack and experienced the same
problem.  It's definitely related to the use of a front script since if I
send the same message to my stack from the message box, debug works fine.

So I guess I have to ask the question again - is this behavior by design
when using front scripts, is it a bug, or is it a result of something I am
doing (or not doing) in my scripts?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>