Help! PlayCommand Agent X

Marty Billingsley marty at ucls.uchicago.edu
Wed Oct 10 11:04:02 EDT 2012

Hi all --

I've been using Shakobox and PlayCommand Agent X with my programming classes for many years. They love making an electronic keyboard.  This year we upgraded to Mac Mountain Lion and can't run Power PC apps any more.  Is there an updated version of PlayCommand Agent X that I can use? Or is the source code available, so I can try to hack together my own version?

I hate to give up one of the projects that my students really enjoy.

Thanks for any pointers you can give me.
  - marty

--
Marty Billingsley
Department of Computer Science