Cannot build a standalone application

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:18:59 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM, Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
> Apple provides developers with preview releases of Mac OS X and
>XCode. That's sufficient to make sure that RAD tools like LiveCode are
>up-to-date the day that the next OSX or XCode is released.

And speaking from experience:  the *alpha* release of system 7 was far
more stable than things coming out of Redmond in the following decades
. . .

It had enough goodies that I usually used it for my law office instead
of 6.0.7 . . . (OK, I've dated myself.  I'm done).

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462