Strict Compile Mode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Oct 9 14:18:18 EDT 2012

Just to add to my consternation, the problem I described happened on a
customer's machine and try as I might, I could not reproduce it on my
computer using the same versions of LC and OSX.  I'm convinced that there
weren't any other plugins or front scripts on the customer's computer that
might have been getting in the way.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>