Strict Compile Mode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Oct 9 14:05:05 EDT 2012

Richard and Jacque,
Thanks for the explanation, I had guessed it was something like that.
 However, I do sometimes still experience script local variables being
wiped out when I edit/Apply changes to the script they are defined in.  It
doesn't happen all the time and I haven't been able to tie it down to any
specific circumstances other than it seems to happen when I have made "a
lot of edits".
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>