Cannot build a standalone application

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Tue Oct 9 08:06:30 EDT 2012

Hi Sergio,
.../I've just made the whole Apple upgrades (iOS 6, last Mountain Lion,
last Xcode, last LiveCode, etc.)/ ... this is your problem ... :-)

The current official LiveCode release (5.5.2) is NOT compatible with
Xcode 4.5 ... see this discussion on the forum :
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12949

Guglielmo