Strict Compile Mode

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:53:54 EDT 2012

That's fine if you never use visual effects, since everything unlocks when the current handlers are done and the engine issues an idle message. But if you need visual transitions, scattering around lock screen commands is a nightmare -- I can't tell you how much time I've spend trying to chase down an obscure extra lock screen that breaks my visual effects.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig