Put URL and garbage in result from PHP

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 9 04:53:48 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

If I don't set any headers in the PHP script, then the libUrlLastHTTPHeaders are:

GET /~user/list.php HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost

There is no transfer-encoding header and no content-length header.

If I move the echo command from the repeat loop to the end of the PHP script, then I get only one piece of garbage at the beginning of the data, which is 1e550.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com