Put URL and garbage in result from PHP

Hakan at Exformedia.se Hakan at Exformedia.se
Tue Oct 9 01:16:21 EDT 2012

If you access your data via command line. Is it OK then? Then I hope you instead of "SELECT xword FROM ydatabase" really wants "SELECT xword FROM YTABLE"? What does your HTTP-headers look like? maybe it's an encoding issue that somehow garbles LiveCode? I've never seen this issue in LiveCode myself.

:-Håkan