libURLSetStatusCallback Runtime error

Terence Blyth terence at ctec.co.nz
Mon Oct 8 17:17:38 EDT 2012

Great I will try it tonight.

Terence Blyth
Managing Director
Computer Technologies Ltd

27 Selwyn Place,
Nelson City
Nelson 7014
Email:
terence at ctec.co.nz
Phone:
+64 3 545 9001
Fax:
+64 3 545 9002
Mobile:
+64 21 220 5670

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.

All information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the designated addressee and cannot be passed on to any third party without the express written consent of Computer Technologies. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be Unlawful.