libURLSetStatusCallback Runtime error

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 8 10:00:12 EDT 2012

Peter Haworth wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> This in the IDE. In fact, I start the IDE then load the stack that has the
> problem so there is loads of time for the library to be loaded before my
> stack is opened.

Hmmmm....I'm stumped.  The next diagnostic step I would try would be
going through the release notes for the versions after this last worked,
both the IDE and engine changes, so see if you find anything that may be
related.

I did a quick look and nothing jumped out at me, but I must admit I
didn't spend much time thinking through the implications of each item.

Anyone else seeing behavior like Peter reported?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World