command-click on a word

Hakan at Exformedia.se Hakan at Exformedia.se
Mon Oct 8 01:10:05 EDT 2012

TO answer your first question. YES it's an OS X thing! It's "free" when using Cocoa text fields. When LiveCode finally ports to Cocoa the "standard" context menu would at least be an option. I can't see that it is possible to hook into that today. So you have to roll your own...
The built in spell checker in OS X has the advantages of being true multilingual. (i.e. every language that OS X supports also have the spellchecker. (But the "look up word" is not!)

:-Håkan